Do your children like Halloween? My children absolutely love Halloween. The teacher in me is screaming in my head “Perfect, more learning opportunities then!” It’s getting more popular these days, but Chinese people never used to celebrate Halloween. Hence, it was fairly difficult to find Chinese teaching materials for Halloween.
Fear not! I have solved this problem and created this Halloween Learning Pack for them and your children to learn more Chinese vocabulary effortlessly.
In this Halloween Learning Pack
- 12 very cute flashcards,
- 1 eye catching word mat
- 13 pages of fun awesome vocabulary worksheets which works on matching, picture maze, cut and paste, “what’s missing?”, “What’s next?”, and word maze skills.
- As an added bonus, I have also thrown in a Halloween colouring book for free!
It’s available here in one neat little pack.
Chinese Halloween BINGO
Learning through play is one of the best things you can do in your own mandarin homeschool. There is no resistance to learning (as your children are playing) and board games are one of the best way to increase their vocabulary bank.
As a family, we love playing BINGO! So I came up with this super cute BINGO set to play (and teach) them Chinese Halloween vocabulary. They loved it! I think I might have to start working on more different themes now!
In this fangtastic BINGO set, there are:
You will get:
- 20 different BINGO playing boards
- 30 cute BINGO picture cards
- 1 main BINGO board
- Halloween themed BINGO playing chips (🍬you can also use candy corn as playing chips!)
- A handy Chinese Halloween Wordlist, in Chinese, pinyin and English